July 02, 2019

Pookaberry Cafe (Diliman, QC)


"We take Pride of our locally sourced coffee beans and Guilt Free Desserts 
and Drinks." —Pookaberry Cafe

Pookaberry Cafe is a New York Art Cafe that serves specialty coffee and pastries. 






Pookaberry's logo originally made by the owner's husband, Peter Marco. He's a artist and Pookaberry is actually used as a design in one of the collection of swatch watches.



Peter Marco also made this place full of arts and doodles as he express his love for arts.














And once you enter the cafe, there's turning back, yes! Turning back and turning around the whole place because it's a lit! The doodles, the arts and the place itself is really amazing. I also love the ambiance because you can feel like staying there for an hour or more. 

Good ambiance, the aura, instagramable place, eye-catching, what more could we ask for? This cafe is perfect for those people who wants to feel comfortable, feels positive and feels good while eating, grabbing sandwiches, drinking coffee and such.


This is their menu. I actually love how they named their dishes and drinks. Super positive vibes all over the place. It will motivates you and gives you positive aura and it was like telling you to always looks at the bright side.


Now, we're done with the place. Let's talk about their foods.


Uncle Sam Big Breakfast
P310





This breakfast is really a BIG meal. You have your jumbo hotdog, egg, bacon and lettuce with cucumber. I personally love these because as we always go to dine in restaurants, we want something big or heavy to eat, but yes, we're paying a big amount for a meal yet they mostly serve with just a minimal amount of food. Unlike this one, dang! My cousin and I shared with this plate because it's too big and heavy for just myself. 


Rating: ★★★★★ (5 of 5)


Adobo Panini
P220







This is actually my first time to try panini and believe me or not, this one is so good. It's a New York Style panini but still have the touch of Filipino because of its filling. Adobo! Who wouldn't love adobo? That's one of our pride "ulam" in the Philippines.

Every bite counts, yes! It feels like you don't want to stop eating it but seriously, it's too heavy. Even only this one, you'll get full. The serving is big and can be shared with other two friends or companion. The dip is also a perfect match with the panini. 

New favorite, actually. It's a great experience for the first time.


Rating: ★★★★★ (5 of 5)


Almond Chip Cookie



Cookies lover like me always admire the texture of the cookie, the dough, the softness, the crunchiness, and guess what? This cookie form Pookaberry is a must try! It's not that sweet and it's really soft. 


Rating: ★★★★ (4 of 5)


Smores




I'm not fond of smores but I like sweets. This one is really soft and it melts in my mouth with it's sweetness. 


Rating: ★★★★ (4 of 5)


Now let's talk about their frappes!


Caramel Macchiato


Cookies and cream 




Typical frappe but I love the presentation and the glass of course! I super love macchiato and they hit my expectation.


Rating: ★★★★ (4 of 5)










Pookaberry also have a gift shop corner where you can buy stuff toys or souvenirs from them,





I got a mug with Pookaberry logo and it's super cute. And also a doodled post card originally made by the owner.



Now, after the foods and the place, I want to personally thank Miss Jeanette Marco, the owner of the cafe for being so accommodating and fun to talk with. She never makes me feel uncomfortable. We talked like we know each other for so long and I really appreciate her for that. We talk a lot about their cafe and the things I found out shocked me, as in literally, wow, amazing, cool... all of those words comes out from my mouth.


Pookaberry Cafe is not just a cafe who earn for their own good.

 I found out that Pookaberry Cafe is actually a cafe for a cause. They never thought of building this cafe just to earn money but to help women and children. They have a charity and their main goal is to help women and children with their needs. It touches my heart because they just want to help and share the good things they have.


Pookaberry delivers and cater, just call 
0917-968-5414 or 0275 09250


They are also available in Booky App.

So far, they have one branch since they just started but they have plans in the future.

Visit them at 36-B Scout, Ybardolaza, Sacred Heart Quezon City.

Check them out to their social media and accounts:







Pookaberry Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 The Quirky Foodies , Blogger